I have over 10 years experience working both in Ireland and internationally as a freelance make-up artist and hair stylist for editorial and commercial clients. Editorial credits include Vogue (China) Elle Magazine (USA) and Dazed and Confused (UK)
I initially trained in Dublin before going over to London College of Fashion in 2002 and since then have been recognised as a beauty expert both behind and in front of the camera regularly featuring in pieces for The Irish Times, U Magazine and on Xposé. When working with private clients I use a variety of brands including NARS, Chanel, Shu Uemura, MAC, MakeUp Forever, Laura Mercier, Lancome, YSL, Stila and Shiseido to create flawless, timeless make-up looks.
When it comes to my work I am professional and passionate putting the same amount of effort into every job to provide flawless results every time.
Editorial credits include Vogue (China) Elle Magazine (USA), Dazed and Confused (UK) and Superior Magazine (Berlin) while some of my commercial clients include: Sony, Guinness, Vidal Sasoon, Toni & Guy, Special K, Coke, Jameson, Redbull and Lynx.
I look forward to hearing from you soon for wedding, commercial or fashion other work.
* Indicates 'From' Price
Price list details & additional Services
Prices available on request by email.
In Salon Products
- I use a variety of brands including:
- Shu Uemura,
- MakeUp Forever,
- Laura Mercier,
- CIBTAC Diploma in Beauty Therapy and Make-up Artistry with Senior College Dun Laoghaire
- London College of Fashion - St Martins
- Editorial credits include Vogue (China) Elle Magazine (USA), Dazed and Confused (UK) and Superior Magazine (Berlin)
- Commercial clients include: Sony, Guinness, Vidal Sasoon, Toni & Guy, Special K, Coke, Jameson, Redbull and Lynx.
- Regular segments for TV3 fashion show Xposé and Ireland:
- Am as well as acting as the resident beauty expert on 4FM show "Something for the Weekend".
- To date I have had beauty articles published in New York Daily News, U Magazine, Stellar Magazine, Baby & Infant, Irish Times and The Independent.